Personal Injury Resources
Motor Vehicle Accidents
What to Do If You Are in a Motor Vehicle Accident?
If you are injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident or truck accident, call 911 and get immediate medical attention.
Call the police department so that they can fill out an accident report.
If there are witnesses, immediately get their information.
Take pictures of any damage to the vehicles before you leave the scene.
You will want to get the other driver's information including:
- Driver's date of birth
- Driver's DL #/State
- Driver's name, address and phone numbers
- Driver's license plate #/State - make and model of vehicle
- Driver's insurance company name
- Policy # and expiration date
- Policy holder's name & address
- Vehicle registration information